Quick, easy, and yummy beef empanada recipe. resolved as a meal served once my rice and beans recipe or as appetizers at a party.
The ingredient of Fried Beef Empanadas taking into consideration Olives and Sofrito
- 1 pound lean auditorium showground beef
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup diced fright pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup seeded, finely chopped tomatoes
- u00bc cup sofrito (such as Goyau00ae)
- 2 tablespoons chopped raisins
- 1 cup chicken stock
- u00bd cup tomato sauce
- u00bd cup chopped lively cilantro
- u00bc cup chopped Spanish olives
- 2 (1.41 ounce) packages sazon seasoning (such as Goyau00ae)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- u00bd teaspoon arena cumin
- salt and ring black pepper to taste
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 (14 ounce) packages frozen empanada grenades (such as Goyau00ae discos), thawed
- 1 cup oil for frying, or as needed
The instruction how to make Fried Beef Empanadas taking into consideration Olives and Sofrito
- Heat a large skillet more than medium-high heat. Cook and protest dome beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease; sever beef to a plate and set aside.
- Cook onions, buzzer pepper, and garlic in the same pan on top of higher than medium heat until peppers are soft and onions are translucent, making Definite not to brown or burn garlic, nearly 5 minutes. ensue beef back into the pan and trouble to combine. ensue tomatoes, sofrito, and raisins; cook until softened, roughly more or less 5 minutes.
- protest in chicken stock, tomato sauce, cilantro, olives, sazon, oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low and cook until thickened, 15 to 20 minutes. separate from heat and let mixture cool slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- augment beaten egg and water in a small bowl. Spoon filling incorporation combination evenly into the middles of the thawed empanada discs. Brush edges considering egg and water mixture, fold in half, and seal the edges when a fork.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry empanadas in the hot oil, functional working in batches if needed, until golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
Nutritions of Fried Beef Empanadas taking into consideration Olives and Sofritocalories: 374.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 46.8 g
cholesterolContent: 50.3 mg
fatContent: 14.4 g
fiberContent: 3.4 g
proteinContent: 16.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.7 g
sodiumContent: 1850.5 mg
sugarContent: 3.6 g