This Delicious delectable pinto bean and ground beef stew is unmovable for cilantro lovers. The captivation of Mexican spices makes this a unexpected family favorite. further when cornbread.
The ingredient of Pinto Bean and Beef Stew
- 1 cup dried pinto beans
- 1 pound auditorium showground beef
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (such as Spikeu00ae seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sports ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 2 teaspoons dried Mexican oregano
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water, or more as needed
- 2 tablespoons tomato bonding agent
- u00bd cup diced green onions
- u00bd cup chopped open cilantro, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
The instruction how to make Pinto Bean and Beef Stew
- Place pinto beans into a pot and cover in the same way as several inches of cool water; let soak, 8 hours to overnight.
- Drain beans and increase be credited with lively water to cover. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and let simmer until beans are soft, 40 to 45 minutes.
- While beans are cooking, heat a large skillet more than medium-high heat. Cook and demonstrate sports ground beef once seasoned salt in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. sever from heat and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet higher than medium heat. go to onion and saute until soft, translucent, and starting to brown, nearly 5 minutes. amass garlic and saute for 2 minutes more. mount up cumin, dried cilantro, and Mexican oregano and saute for 1 minute more.
- Drain beans. Mix as soon as browned beef, onion mixture, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, 1 cup water, and tomato cement in a unventilated stockpot. Simmer beyond low heat for 45 minutes, adding more water as needed to achieve desired consistency for the stew.
- accumulate green onion, cilantro, and lime juice. facilitate hot.
Nutritions of Pinto Bean and Beef Stewcalories: 326.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 30.2 g
cholesterolContent: 51.3 mg
fatContent: 12.5 g
fiberContent: 7.1 g
proteinContent: 22.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 4 g
sodiumContent: 1133.5 mg
sugarContent: 5.8 g