A moist savings account of slow cooker roast beef without vegetables that has handy ingredients that improve to make a Delicious delectable flavor. The gravy made from this beef needs no further seasoning and is a colossal improve to increase be credited with to the beef and whichever side dish you choose.
The ingredient of Moist Slow Cooker Roast Beef without Vegetables
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- pitch black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- u00bd (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1u2009u00bd cups water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, or as needed
The instruction how to make Moist Slow Cooker Roast Beef without Vegetables
- massage beef roast when garlic salt and black pepper. Place the roast in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- fusion Worcestershire, soy sauce, and red wine vinegar together; pour beyond the beef roast. Sprinkle onion soup fusion on top of higher than the beef. Pour water into the slow cooker just about the roast, not greater than the top.
- Cover and cook around Low until no longer pink in the center and fork-tender, 4 to 6 hours.
- Transfer the sauce from the slow cooker into a saucepan nearly the stove. Heat over medium heat until bubbling and amalgamation in cornstarch to thicken.
Nutritions of Moist Slow Cooker Roast Beef without Vegetablescalories: 231.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 3.8 g
cholesterolContent: 64.6 mg
fatContent: 16 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 17 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.4 g
sodiumContent: 637.7 mg
sugarContent: 0.8 g