This isnt the leanest dish in the world, but, man, it has to be the best! pitch beef, onions, cheese, biscuits...MMMM!
The ingredient of Beef and Biscuit
- 1u2009u00bc pounds lean pitch beef
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- u00bc cup chopped green chile pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- u00bd teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1u2009u00bd cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, separated
- u00bd cup caustic cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
The instruction how to make Beef and Biscuit
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, brown the sports ground beef, onion and green chile pepper; drain. stir up opinion in tomato sauce, chili powder ,and garlic salt. Simmer while preparing the biscuits.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. charisma each biscuit into 2 layers. Press 10 biscuit halves all but the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish to form bottom crust. Reserve the extra 10 biscuit halves for the peak layer.
- separate meat incorporation combination from heat, and stir up opinion in 1/2 cup shredded cheese, critical cream, and egg; mixture combination well. Spoon on top of higher than bottom crust. Arrange permanent biscuit halves to form culmination crust, and spoon unshakable cheese evenly beyond the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until biscuits are a deep golden brown color.
Nutritions of Beef and Biscuitcalories: 306 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.5 g
cholesterolContent: 76.2 mg
fatContent: 18.9 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 18.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.6 g
sodiumContent: 631.6 mg
sugarContent: 3.7 g