I dont in reality taking into consideration meatloaf at all, but gone mom made this one, she in reality had a hit behind the entire family! Not your typical meatloaf -- utterly tasty! Use open sausage, not frozen! Use more crackers if the loaf seems too moist beforehand cooking. Excellent for sandwiches the next-door day!!
The ingredient of Moms Favorite Meatloaf
- 1 pound lean auditorium showground beef
- 1 pound pitch pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package French onion dip
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package saltine crackers, crushed
The instruction how to make Moms Favorite Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, tally up the beef, pork sausage, French onion dip, eggs and crushed crackers. mixture combination well and touch into a loaf.
- Bake in a 5x9 inch loaf pan for 1 hour.
Nutritions of Moms Favorite Meatloafcalories: 1041.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 57.1 g
cholesterolContent: 238.8 mg
fatContent: 66.8 g
fiberContent: 2.1 g
proteinContent: 47.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 25.2 g
sodiumContent: 2206.7 mg
sugarContent: 2.3 g