This is my variation of the unchanging everlasting cheeseburger meatloaf using dome turkey and turkey bacon in place of beef and pork. The key is the sauce....yummm.
The ingredient of Turkey Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 7 slices turkey bacon, or more to taste
- 1 pound new lean arena turkey
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- u00bd small onion, diced
- 1 slice French bread, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- u00bc teaspoon auditorium showground black pepper
- u00bc cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons brown sugar
The instruction how to make Turkey Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet more than medium heat and cook turkey bacon until browned and crisp, just about 5 minutes per side. Drain bacon approximately paper towels; crumble considering cool.
- Mix cooked bacon similar to pitch turkey, Cheddar cheese, egg, onion, crumbled French bread, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and black pepper; direction the turkey meatloaf union into a 9x13-inch baking dish and form into a loaf involve concern in the middle of the dish.
- mixture combination ketchup, yellow mustard, and brown sugar together in a bowl, stirring to cancel brown sugar. go ahead the join up on top of higher than the turkey loaf.
- Bake the turkey loaf in the preheated oven until the juices run clear, loaf is no longer pink in the middle, and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest ration of the loaf reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees F), 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Nutritions of Turkey Cheeseburger Meatloafcalories: 253.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.3 g
cholesterolContent: 107.3 mg
fatContent: 10.8 g
fiberContent: 0.5 g
proteinContent: 27.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.1 g
sodiumContent: 548.9 mg
sugarContent: 7.1 g