standard easy-to-make vegan "meatloaf". Love pairing this taking into consideration a green and a fruit for a well-balanced, vivid lustrous meal. Since anything is getting poisoned together, no habit for perfection and fine knife skills afterward this recipe. It makes terrific leftovers!
The ingredient of Vegan "Meatloaf"
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons egg temporary stand-in (such as Neat Eggu00ae)
- 1u2009u00bd pounds vegan beef crumbles
- 1u2009u00bd cups chopped day-old baguette
- u00bd cup ketchup, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped buoyant parsley
- 2 teaspoons vegan brown sugar
The instruction how to make Vegan "Meatloaf"
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Heat olive oil in a pan on top of higher than medium-high heat; increase be credited with onion and garlic. Saute until fragrant and slightly soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
- add up water and egg substitute in a large bowl; build up onion mixture, vegan beef crumbles, baguette, 1/4 cup ketchup, and parsley. fusion together by hand until competently combined. Transfer incorporation combination into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shake up permanent ketchup and brown sugar together in a small bowl.
- cut off surgically remove the loaf from the oven and brush subsequently the ketchup mixture. Continue to bake until browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean, approximately 30 minutes more. Let flaming for very nearly 10 minutes yet to be slicing and serving.
Nutritions of Vegan "Meatloaf"calories: 273.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22.8 g
cholesterolContent: 0.1 mg
fatContent: 10.1 g
fiberContent: 4.9 g
proteinContent: 23.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.7 g
sodiumContent: 725.2 mg
sugarContent: 9.5 g