A hasty casserole using relic ingredients turns meatloaf, pasta, 2 kinds of cheese, and spices into a collective supplementary meal.
The ingredient of survival holdover Meatloaf Casserole
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 4 slices relic meatloaf, or to taste
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 dash Italian seasoning
- 1 dash dried basil
- 1 dash dried oregano
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash field black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- u00bc cup grated Parmesan cheese
- u2153 cup Italian bread crumbs
- u00bd cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make survival holdover Meatloaf Casserole
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until ache yet unadulterated to the bite, nearly 8 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- While pasta cooks, mash meatloaf in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. accumulate corn and mix.
- enhance tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, basil, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and sugar in a bowl. demonstrate well.
- Drain pasta and mount up to the meatloaf union in the casserole dish. amalgamation in tomato sauce mixture. pinnacle afterward Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 30 to 45 minutes.
Nutritions of survival holdover Meatloaf Casserolecalories: 387.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 55.5 g
cholesterolContent: 51.7 mg
fatContent: 10.3 g
fiberContent: 3.6 g
proteinContent: 20.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.4 g
sodiumContent: 515.5 mg
sugarContent: 7.3 g