The most unbelievable, easy to make beef ribs ever, man.
The ingredient of Insane Oven Beef Ribs
- 2 pounds beef curt brusque ribs
- u2153 cup soy sauce
- u00be cup red wine
- u00bd cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- u00bc cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch curry powder
The instruction how to make Insane Oven Beef Ribs
- Place the ribs in a large pot, and fill like acceptable water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until the meat is no longer pink, nearly 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In a medium bowl, mix up together the soy sauce, red wine, olive oil, flour, brown sugar, garlic and curry powder.
- Drain the ribs, and coat generously following the sauce. Arrange them all but a baking sheet.
- Roast for nearly 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fork tender. Pour the remainder of the sauce exceeding the ribs very nearly halfway through.
Nutritions of Insane Oven Beef Ribscalories: 1076.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 21 g
cholesterolContent: 124.1 mg
fatContent: 91.5 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 31.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 28.5 g
sodiumContent: 1676.8 mg
sugarContent: 12.6 g