This is my familys favorite meatloaf recipe. Onion may be substituted for green onions (scallions).
The ingredient of eternal Spicy Meatloaf
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- u00bd cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- u2154 cup ketchup, estranged
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons pitch black pepper
- 1u2009u00bd pounds sports ground beef
- u00be pound spicy auditorium showground pork sausage
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- u2153 cup minced lively parsley
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
The instruction how to make eternal Spicy Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat butter in a large muggy skillet over medium heat; cook and trouble onion, green onions, carrot, celery, and garlic until fragrant, just about 5 minutes. Cover skillet subsequently a lid and cook, stirring occasionally, until carrot is tender, virtually 5 more minutes. disturb 1/3 cup ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper into vegetable mixture; cook until warmed through, approximately 1 minute.
- amalgamation field beef, sausage, vegetable mixture, bread crumbs, parsley, and eggs in a large bowl; form into a loaf and place in a rectangular baking pan as soon as 2-inch high sides. Cover loaf similar to remaining 1/3 cup ketchup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, just about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should door at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutritions of eternal Spicy Meatloafcalories: 531.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 26.2 g
cholesterolContent: 172.9 mg
fatContent: 32.9 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 32.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 13.1 g
sodiumContent: 1691.1 mg
sugarContent: 9.5 g