This one-pot supper sports big flavors. Sauteed dome beef is stirred into shell pasta later a cheesy sauce and Pace® Chunky Salsa. decorate as soon as chopped cilantro, if desired.
The ingredient of Salsa Mac and Beef
- 1 pound auditorium showground beef
- 3u2009u00bd cups Swansonu00ae Beef Broth
- 3 cups uncooked shell-shaped pasta
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbellsu00ae abbreviated Cheddar Cheese Soup
- u00bd cup Paceu00ae Chunky Salsa
The instruction how to make Salsa Mac and Beef
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet higher than medium-high heat until its competently browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- demonstrate the hoard in the skillet and heat to a boil. disturb in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring often.
- rouse in the soup and salsa and cook until the mix is hot and bubbling, stirring often.
Nutritions of Salsa Mac and Beefcalories: 631.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 71.4 g
cholesterolContent: 72.7 mg
fatContent: 22.7 g
fiberContent: 4.5 g
proteinContent: 32.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.6 g
sodiumContent: 1625.7 mg
sugarContent: 6 g