This meatloaf is great! Its my husbands favorite. The glaze makes it delicious and moist.
The ingredient of Glazed Meatloaf II
- u00bd cup ketchup
- u2153 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 pounds lean arena beef
- 3 slices bread, shredded
- u00bc cup diced onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cube beef bouillon, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Glazed Meatloaf II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, improve ketchup, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and dry mustard until smooth.
- In a large bowl, append ground beef, shredded bread, onion, egg, bouillon, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1/3 cup of the ketchup union until well mixed. Form into a loaf and place in a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour. Pour off fat. Pour reserved ketchup mixture exceeding loaf. Bake 10 minutes more.
Nutritions of Glazed Meatloaf IIcalories: 318.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 18.9 g
cholesterolContent: 89.7 mg
fatContent: 16.8 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 22.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.4 g
sodiumContent: 398.2 mg
sugarContent: 13.2 g