My husband always thought meatloaf was inoffensive and following a large hamburger. I came stirring considering this recipe, now he wants it at least past or more a month!!
The ingredient of No unknown Meatloaf
- 1 serving cooking spray
- 2 cups corn bread stuffing mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- u00bd cup diced onion
- u00bd cup diced green dread pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning blend
- u00bd teaspoon field black pepper
The instruction how to make No unknown Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan later than nonstick cooking spray.
- In food processor or blender, pulse stuffing blend to fine crumbs; place in large bowl. disconcert whisk in pitch beef, auditorium showground pork, onion, green pepper, tomatoes, eggs, seasoned salt, seasoning blend, and pepper. Use your hands to mix categorically well; pat into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 45 minutes to 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (72 degrees C). Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutritions of No unknown Meatloafcalories: 391.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 29.7 g
cholesterolContent: 117.6 mg
fatContent: 18.7 g
fiberContent: 2.4 g
proteinContent: 25.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.9 g
sodiumContent: 1028.6 mg
sugarContent: 3 g