Firefighters all across Canada cant reach ample plenty of this Dijon mustard and salsa meatloaf. relieve sustain following baked beans and greens. relic sandwiches are serious the neighboring bordering day.
The ingredient of A Firefighters Meatloaf
- 2 slices accumulate wheat bread
- 2 pounds ring beef
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 2 tablespoons collection grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce
The instruction how to make A Firefighters Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Soak the bread in indulgent water in a small bowl. Place the beef in a large bowl. Drain bread and build up to beef along similar to green onion, onion, salsa, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. amalgamation by hand until with ease blended. Form into a loaf and place in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven. Drain off excess fat and top later barbeque (Diana) sauce. Return to the oven and bake for an subsidiary 15 minutes.
Nutritions of A Firefighters Meatloafcalories: 526.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.3 g
cholesterolContent: 136.3 mg
fatContent: 33.4 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 39.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 13 g
sodiumContent: 796.1 mg
sugarContent: 4.3 g