We love meatloaf. Its such a homey, warm, comfort food. It makes the unchangeable Sunday meal. There are so many variations to meatloaf. This one is basic, but not lacking flavor. advance past homemade mashed potatoes and a green vegetable, such as peas, green beans, or Brussels sprouts. The best ration of this meal? The people you spend it with.
The ingredient of Sunday Meatloaf
- 2 pounds arena beef (80% lean)
- u00bd cup mayonnaise
- u00bc cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- u00bd teaspoon kosher salt
- u00bd teaspoon ring black pepper
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce (such as A.1.u00ae)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
The instruction how to make Sunday Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix pitch beef, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, mustard, onion, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until without difficulty combined. Transfer fusion to a 9x5-inch loaf pan as soon as high sides. Form into a loaf by picking it stirring and forcing it by the side of into the pan, making certain positive to knock out any freshen and square off all sides.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Spin pan and bake for an subsidiary 30 minutes.
- blend steak sauce, ketchup, and sugar together in a small bowl.
- separate from the oven and spoon sauce higher than top. Bake until no longer pink in the center, not quite 10 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should open at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Remove form the oven and let dismount for 5 minutes. Remove meat loaf to a serving platter and slice into 8 slices.
Nutritions of Sunday Meatloafcalories: 429.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.1 g
cholesterolContent: 90.3 mg
fatContent: 34.6 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 20.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.1 g
sodiumContent: 522.3 mg
sugarContent: 2.8 g