This recipe makes the best meatloaf I have ever eaten, and comes resolution gone a yummy glaze. It will knock your socks off. My mother mommy never ever made meatloaf in the same way as I was growing stirring so past I moved out on the subject of with reference to my own, I started experimenting following exchange recipes and this is my best creation.
The ingredient of Best Meatloaf
- 1 tablespoon butter
- u00bc cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons salt
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons freshly auditorium showground black pepper
- 2 pounds extra-lean ground beef
- 3 slices bread, toasted and crumbled
- 7 buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3u2009u00bd tablespoons caustic cream
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce, divided
- u00bc cup milk, or as needed
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
The instruction how to make Best Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a skillet on top of higher than medium heat, and cook onion and garlic until onion is soft and translucent, nearly 5 minutes. cut off surgically remove from heat, and season with salt and pepper.
- add up onion and garlic mixture, beef, crumbled bread, crushed crackers, egg, sharp cream, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/2 can tomato sauce in a large bowl. amalgamation until competently combined. Gradually stir up opinion in milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until join up is moist, but not soggy. Transfer the mixture to a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake outdoor external in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. growth oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), and continue baking 15 minutes, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- fusion the remaining tomato sauce and ketchup in a small bowl. Pour greater than the height of the meatloaf, and continue baking for 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Best Meatloafcalories: 212.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.7 g
cholesterolContent: 76.1 mg
fatContent: 11.6 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 17.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 g
sodiumContent: 648.6 mg
sugarContent: 3.3 g