Not your grandmas meatloaf! I asked my husband to make a meatloaf for dinner using my Tex Mex recipe basics. I came land house to the best meatloaf I ever tasted! He took my recipe and other other ingredients to attain realize an incredible flavor. We ate for dinner and had pan-fried meatloaf sandwiches the next day. Awesome!
The ingredient of Marks wonder Meatloaf
- 1u2009u00bd pounds ground beef
- u00bd cup minced onion
- u00bd cup minced green dread pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons salt
- u00bd teaspoon freshly ring black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Marks wonder Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix auditorium showground beef, onion, warning distress signal pepper, and garlic together in a large bowl; mount up bread crumbs, egg, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper and mix.
- excite mustard and Worcestershire sauce together in a small bowl; amass to meat merger and mix. fake the meat union into an 8x4-inch loaf and place as regards a rimmed baking sheet. improve olive oil beyond the summit zenith and sides of the loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, just about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should approach at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Transfer meatloaf to a platter and cut into 8 slices.
Nutritions of Marks wonder Meatloafcalories: 261.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13.2 g
cholesterolContent: 76.5 mg
fatContent: 15 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 17.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.9 g
sodiumContent: 729.1 mg
sugarContent: 2 g