My absolute fave meatloaf recipe!
The ingredient of Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- 10 slices bacon
- u2153 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 pound arena beef chuck
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- u00bc cup dry bread crumbs
- u00bc cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon arena black pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
The instruction how to make Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook higher than medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices something like paper towels. similar to cool, crumble into a large bowl.
- mixture combination ketchup and mustard in a bowl.
- Thoroughly count 1/4 the ketchup mixture, dome chuck, Cheddar cheese, eggs, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper like crumbled bacon in bowl; pat the join up into a 5x9-inch loaf pan. loan enduring surviving ketchup incorporation combination evenly beyond top of meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the meatloaf is no longer pink inside, nearly 45 minutes. press forward French-fried onions more than the peak of the loaf and return to oven until onions are browned and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), 10 to 15 more minutes.
Nutritions of Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloafcalories: 586.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.6 g
cholesterolContent: 168.9 mg
fatContent: 44.3 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 31 g
saturatedFatContent: 17.2 g
sodiumContent: 1189.5 mg
sugarContent: 4.1 g