For those vegetarians who miss the taste of meatloaf, here is a tasty vegetarian tally that matches the flavor.
The ingredient of Vegetarian Meatloaf
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package vegetarian burger crumbles
- 1 green distress pepper, chopped
- u2153 cup minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- u00bd cup soft bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- u00bc teaspoon dried thyme
- u00bc teaspoon dried basil
- u00bc teaspoon parsley flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Vegetarian Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, amalgamation 1/2 the barbeque sauce as soon as the vegetarian burger crumbles, green alarm bell pepper, onion, garlic, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and egg. Season subsequently thyme, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the loaf pan.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Pour unshakable barbeque sauce higher than the loaf, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until loaf is set.
Nutritions of Vegetarian Meatloafcalories: 155.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 21.3 g
cholesterolContent: 24.9 mg
fatContent: 3.3 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 9.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 g
sodiumContent: 687.9 mg
sugarContent: 12.6 g