I love meatloaf, but not as much as I love meatloaf sandwiches. In fact, Ill make a meatloaf just for the leftovers. Ill fry the chilly frosty slice in a buttered pan until hot and crusty, and enjoy it vis-Ð°-vis toast with ketchup. This recipe is basically that, gain bacon, in burger form.
The ingredient of Chef Johns Grilled Bacon Meatloaf Burgers
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly arena black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- u00bd teaspoon onion powder
- u00bc teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch dried thyme
- cayenne pepper to taste
- u00bc cup plain bread crumbs
- u2154 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 pound arena chuck beef (85% lean)
The instruction how to make Chef Johns Grilled Bacon Meatloaf Burgers
- work up egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. accumulate breadcrumbs and chopped cooked bacon. Crumble in the arena beef. amalgamation as soon as your fingers until bacon and breadcrumbs are distributed evenly.
- Form incorporation combination into 4 burgers similar to your wet hands. Cover past plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled thoroughly, roughly more or less 3 hours.
- Preheat an external grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place burgers on the grate and cook, turing occasionally, until firm and cooked to your desired doneness. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should entrance along with 145 and 150 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let burgers burning for a few minutes in front serving.
Nutritions of Chef Johns Grilled Bacon Meatloaf Burgerscalories: 520.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.9 g
cholesterolContent: 164.6 mg
fatContent: 37.7 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 33.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 14 g
sodiumContent: 1388.7 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g