I get bored of regular red sauce meatloaf. Ive amass my checking account of holiday stuffing and turned it into a meatloaf. This alternative is delicious and full of veggies and apples. otherwise then again of using bread crumbs, crackers, or oatmeal, seek Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing! definite for fall-winter comfort-style dinners. Pairs competently following normal mashed potatoes and dinner rolls. After experimenting several become old exceeding the course of a few years, Ive come happening in the manner of what I call Meatloaf Stuffing. You can use ring beef if meatloaf meat is not available. Enjoy!
The ingredient of Meatloaf Stuffing
- 1u2009u00bd pounds beef, veal, and pork meatloaf meat mix
- 2 green apples - peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing fusion (such as Pepperidge Farmu00ae Herb-Seasoned Stuffing), crushed
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- u00bd cup milk
- u00bc cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- u00be teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon pitch black pepper
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
The instruction how to make Meatloaf Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- amalgamation meatloaf meat, apples, onion, stuffing mix, celery, milk, water, eggs, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until ingredients are evenly combined.
- progress cream of mushroom soup into a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Spoon meat fusion into the loaf pan and use a spatula to gently flatten the pinnacle of the loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, not quite 1 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should approach at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Flip meatloaf pan upside-down onto a serving platter so the cream of mushroom soup is nearly the peak of the loaf.
Nutritions of Meatloaf Stuffingcalories: 409.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 44.9 g
cholesterolContent: 154.5 mg
fatContent: 12.5 g
fiberContent: 2.9 g
proteinContent: 28.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.6 g
sodiumContent: 1328.6 mg
sugarContent: 10.2 g