Feed the associates behind this easy bison meatloaf made afterward Parmesan cheese, Italian-style bread crumbs, and marinara sauce for Italian pizzazz.
The ingredient of Italian Bison Meatloaf
- 1 pound auditorium showground bison
- 1 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- u00bc cup finely chopped onion
- u00bc cup grated Parmesan cheese
- u00bc teaspoon dome black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marinara sauce
The instruction how to make Italian Bison Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- enhance bison, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper in a large bowl. Fold in 1 cup marinara sauce. Pat into an 8x4-inch loaf pan using wet hands. Pour unshakable marinara sauce exceeding meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, just about 1 hour. Let stand forward into the future cutting, not quite 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Italian Bison Meatloafcalories: 354.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 34.4 g
cholesterolContent: 157.4 mg
fatContent: 9.7 g
fiberContent: 4 g
proteinContent: 30.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 751.7 mg
sugarContent: 11 g