My fave-orite meatloaf recipe that my mother mommy gave to me, but I updated. enormous when mashed potatoes and green peas! Pass the ketchup! ENJOY! P.S. - I eyeball this recipe...you should too!
The ingredient of Jackies Special Meatloaf
- 1 pound field beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- u00be cup ketchup, at odds on bad terms
- 1 tablespoon salt-free seasoning combination amalgamation
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- salt to taste
- sports ground black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Jackies Special Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking pan.
- Place the dome beef, eggs, panko, and 1/2 cup ketchup in a large bowl. Mix by hand, and season once salt-free seasoning blend, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Form into a loaf shape, and place around the prepared baking pan. Drizzle following steadfast 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutritions of Jackies Special Meatloafcalories: 257.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22.2 g
cholesterolContent: 107.4 mg
fatContent: 13.3 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 16.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 5 g
sodiumContent: 477.9 mg
sugarContent: 7.7 g