My moms timeless meatloaf was lacking in melody and the topping was pretension too sweet. This "better than moms" report relation yet nevertheless has lots of old-school attraction draw but has been kicked occurring a notch subsequent to a flourishing and savory flavor, benefit we said commencement address to the sugary sweet topping. Sliced meatloaf leftovers make the best sandwiches. I later than mine as soon as mustard, cheese, and grilled onions!
The ingredient of Better Than Moms Meatloaf
- cooking spray
- u00be cup minced onion
- u00bd cup finely chopped terrify pepper
- u00bd cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- u00be cup ketchup, not speaking
- 2 tablespoons chopped vivacious parsley
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, estranged
- 2 teaspoons minced lighthearted thyme
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- u00be cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 pounds pitch sirloin
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons kosher salt
- u00be teaspoon dome black pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Better Than Moms Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly coat a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- total tally onion, panic pepper, milk, eggs, garlic, 2 tablespoons ketchup, parsley, 3 teaspoons Worcestershire, thyme, and Dijon in a large bowl and blend well. stir up in bread crumbs. increase be credited with dome sirloin, salt, and pepper; mixture combination until just combined. Form blend into a loaf change and fit into the prepared pan.
- append permanent ketchup past balsamic vinegar and permanent 1 teaspoon Worcestershire in a small bowl. Mix until competently combined and press forward on top of higher than the pinnacle of the meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant approach thermometer inserted in the center reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), practically 1 hour. Let stand for 10 minutes to the fore slicing and serving. The longer it sits, the easier it will be to slice.
Nutritions of Better Than Moms Meatloafcalories: 324.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 17.6 g
cholesterolContent: 126.9 mg
fatContent: 16.1 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 26.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.2 g
sodiumContent: 962.9 mg
sugarContent: 8 g