Give this easy turkey meatloaf a gruff Italian makeover using marinara sauce and Italian breadcrumbs and youll have one big, resolved meatball for the mass family.
The ingredient of Italian Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 pound arena turkey
- 1 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- u00bc cup finely chopped onion
- u00bc cup grated Parmesan cheese
- u00bc teaspoon ring black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marinara sauce, not speaking
The instruction how to make Italian Turkey Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- increase turkey, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, Parmesan cheese, and pepper in a large bowl. Fold in 1 cup marinara sauce.
- Pat turkey blend firmly into a 8x4-inch loaf pan using wet hands. Pour remaining marinara sauce on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatloaf is no longer pink in the center, roughly more or less 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should right of entry at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let stand 20 minutes early cutting.
Nutritions of Italian Turkey Meatloafcalories: 420.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 34.4 g
cholesterolContent: 183 mg
fatContent: 16.5 g
fiberContent: 4 g
proteinContent: 33 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 g
sodiumContent: 775.3 mg
sugarContent: 11 g