Delicious, kid-approved mini-meatloaf patties!
The ingredient of Meatloaf Patties
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 slice soft bread, blended into crumbs
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon auditorium showground black pepper
- 1 pound lean field beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2u2009u00bc tablespoons brown sugar, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
The instruction how to make Meatloaf Patties
- Mix egg, bread crumbs, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. deferment ground beef into small pieces and ensue to the bowl; mix with ease in the same way as your hands until beef is evenly moistened. impinge on the beef mix into four patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook patties in hot skillet until agreed browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side; separate to a platter and drain grease from skillet.
- Return skillet to medium heat. stir up opinion tomato sauce, green onions, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and yellow mustard together in the skillet. Gently lie the patties into the sauce; bring liquid to a boil, condense abbreviate heat to medium-low, and simmer until the patties are agreed firm, hot, and grey in the center, just about 10 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should entry 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutritions of Meatloaf Pattiescalories: 301.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.4 g
cholesterolContent: 120.8 mg
fatContent: 15.5 g
fiberContent: 1.4 g
proteinContent: 24.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.9 g
sodiumContent: 773.3 mg
sugarContent: 10.6 g