Great low-carb, high-protein meatloaf.
The ingredient of Low-Carb Beef and Turkey Meatloaf
- cooking spray
- 1u2009u00bd pounds lean arena beef
- 1 pound field turkey
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded unfriendly Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ring black pepper, or to taste
The instruction how to make Low-Carb Beef and Turkey Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a loaf dish with cooking spray.
- mixture combination arena beef, ground turkey, eggs, Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire, Italian seasoning, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper adequately in a large mixing bowl. Place in the prepared pan. Cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, just about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should entru00d0u00b9e at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutritions of Low-Carb Beef and Turkey Meatloafcalories: 288.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 3.2 g
cholesterolContent: 151.1 mg
fatContent: 18 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 27.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.6 g
sodiumContent: 448.7 mg
sugarContent: 1.1 g