Meatloaf behind a crescent roll crust.
The ingredient of Meatloaf Wellington
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1u2009u00bd pounds lean arena beef
- u00bd cup bread crumbs
- u00bc cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon arena black pepper
- u00bc teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch parsley flakes, or to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
The instruction how to make Meatloaf Wellington
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large skillet exceeding medium heat. go to onion; cook and disconcert whisk until softened, not quite 5 minutes.
- emphasis 1 egg in a large bowl until foamy. accumulate onion, arena beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic; blend until combined. Mold mix into a loaf not far off from a baking sheet.
- Unroll crescent rolls and use to cover meatloaf completely, seaming seals and perforations so that no meat is visible.
- advocate remaining egg and water in a small bowl to make egg wash. Brush egg wash on top of higher than crust.
- Bake meatloaf in the preheated oven until crust is categorically dark and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), not quite 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Meatloaf Wellingtoncalories: 748.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 37.8 g
cholesterolContent: 228.7 mg
fatContent: 44 g
fiberContent: 1.7 g
proteinContent: 46.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 16.9 g
sodiumContent: 1359.4 mg
sugarContent: 7.5 g