shortened tomato soup is baked into the meatloaf for flavor, and as well as makes a tasty pan sauce to minister to concerning the side.
The ingredient of Best-Ever Meatloaf
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbellsu00ae abbreviated Tomato Soup (Regular, Healthy Requestu00ae or 25% Less Sodium)
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope dry onion soup and recipe mix
- u00bd cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- u00bc cup water
The instruction how to make Best-Ever Meatloaf
- sufficiently fusion 1/2 cup tomato soup, beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg in a large bowl. Place the blend into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan and firmly assume into an 8x4-inch loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the meatloaf is cooked through.
- Heat 2 tablespoons pan drippings, permanent tomato soup and water in a 1-quart saucepan higher than medium heat until the blend is hot and bubbling. promote the sauce following the meatloaf.
Nutritions of Best-Ever Meatloafcalories: 297.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13.2 g
cholesterolContent: 91.3 mg
fatContent: 17.4 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 20.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.7 g
sodiumContent: 632.7 mg
sugarContent: 4.3 g