This is a low-carb meatloaf the total relatives relations will love. Its one of the unaided ways I can reach my kids to eat vegetables!
The ingredient of Low-Carb Meatloaf
- 2 pounds lean arena turkey
- 1 pound lean arena beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 cups chopped buoyant spinach
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning amalgamation
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sports ground black pepper
- 3 drops ketchup
The instruction how to make Low-Carb Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place turkey and beef in a large bowl. go to onion, carrot, spinach, egg, taco seasoning, garlic, pepper, and ketchup. fusion in imitation of your hands until blended. impinge on into 3 equal-sized loaves and place into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, roughly more or less 1 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should entry at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutritions of Low-Carb Meatloafcalories: 211.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.6 g
cholesterolContent: 97.8 mg
fatContent: 10.8 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 23.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.4 g
sodiumContent: 247.7 mg
sugarContent: 1.6 g