This is a succulent meatloaf glazed behind a sweet and pointed sauce that everyone will enjoy!
The ingredient of Glazed Meatloaf I
- u00bd cup ketchup
- u2153 cup brown sugar
- u00bc cup lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 pounds auditorium showground beef
- 3 slices bread, sporadic happening into small pieces
- u00bc cup chopped onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
The instruction how to make Glazed Meatloaf I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, insert the ketchup, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mustard powder.
- In a separate large bowl, affix the pitch beef, bread, onion, egg, bouillon, unshakable lemon juice and 1/3 of the ketchup fusion from the small bowl. blend this well and place in a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, drain any excess fat, coat following steadfast ketchup merger and bake for 10 more minutes.
Nutritions of Glazed Meatloaf Icalories: 589.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 25.2 g
cholesterolContent: 159.7 mg
fatContent: 41.7 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 27.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 16.7 g
sodiumContent: 499.9 mg
sugarContent: 17.7 g