This is a vegan "meatloaf" that tastes with and has the consistency of regular meatloaf. I used my moms age-old recipe and veganized it. A little of the tomato sauce can be saved to glaze the top or you can use ketchup. I past making meatloaf sandwiches out of this!
The ingredient of Easy Vegan "Meatloaf"
- cooking spray
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package perfect tofu, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 medium green alarm clock pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon dry vegan egg replacer
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch oregano, or to taste
- salt to taste
The instruction how to make Easy Vegan "Meatloaf"
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish afterward cooking spray.
- append garbanzo beans and kidney in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Crumble tofu into the food processor; pulse until competently combine and fusion resembles arena meat.
- Transfer mix to a large bowl. mount up tomato sauce, oats, bell pepper, onion, egg replacer, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, and salt; mixture combination by hand until combined.
- Form blend into a loaf shape and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Easy Vegan "Meatloaf"calories: 189.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23 g
fatContent: 6 g
fiberContent: 6.9 g
proteinContent: 14.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 g
sodiumContent: 406.2 mg