Easy to make meatloaf in individually sized muffins.
The ingredient of Meatloaf Muffins
- 2 pounds lean field beef
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can edited reduced vegetable soup
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch auditorium showground black pepper
- u00be cup ketchup
The instruction how to make Meatloaf Muffins
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Mix dome beef, soup, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Scoop union evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven to a minimum temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). If desired, sever from oven after 50 minutes, drizzle ketchup not far off from the pinnacle of each muffin, and return to oven for an additional 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Meatloaf Muffinscalories: 464 calories
carbohydrateContent: 26.9 g
cholesterolContent: 165.3 mg
fatContent: 22.7 g
fiberContent: 1.4 g
proteinContent: 36.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.4 g
sodiumContent: 1285.3 mg
sugarContent: 10.2 g