A enormously definitely easy pretentiousness to make roast beef and Cheddar cheese into a delicious brunch-style frittata.
The ingredient of Roast Beef and Cheddar Frittata
- cooking spray
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces deli-style roast beef, chopped
- u00bd teaspoon sports ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Roast Beef and Cheddar Frittata
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 2-quart shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- raise a fuss eggs and cream of mushroom soup together in a large bowl until smooth. disquiet Cheddar cheese, roast beef, and black pepper into the egg mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until set in the the center and golden brown in this area top, 45 to 50 minutes.
Nutritions of Roast Beef and Cheddar Frittatacalories: 534.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.6 g
cholesterolContent: 551.6 mg
fatContent: 37.3 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 42.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 17.5 g
sodiumContent: 1582.3 mg
sugarContent: 2.6 g