This is an easy breakfast casserole that I make for my family. The kids love it!
The ingredient of Weekend Breakfast Casserole
- cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) package bulk pork sausage
- 3 red potatoes, diced
- u00bd onion, diced
- u00bd green siren pepper, diced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, separated
- 8 eggs
- u00bc cup milk
The instruction how to make Weekend Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a casserole dish next cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and disturb sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Place sausage in the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Saute potatoes, onion, and green anxiety pepper in the same skillet until tender, practically 6 minutes. Place merger more than the sausage. Sprinkle 1 cup Cheddar cheese concerning top.
- emphasis eggs and milk together in a bowl and pour into the casserole dish. go to the dismount of the Cheddar cheese just about top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Weekend Breakfast Casserolecalories: 396.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.9 g
cholesterolContent: 248.7 mg
fatContent: 26.8 g
fiberContent: 1.7 g
proteinContent: 23 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.9 g
sodiumContent: 760.4 mg
sugarContent: 2.5 g