A bite-sized, portable breakfast favorite!
The ingredient of Mini Quiche Breakfast Bites
- cooking spray
- 8 large eggs
- u00bd cup stuffy cream
- u00bd teaspoon dried dill weed
- u00bd teaspoon hot mustard powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- u00bd cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon diced roasted red peppers
The instruction how to make Mini Quiche Breakfast Bites
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 36 mini muffin cups later than cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs and cream together in a bowl. mixture combination in dill, mustard powder, salt, and pepper. Gently mix in Swiss cheese, ham, onion, and diced peppers. Scoop 1 tablespoon mistreat into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set in the middle and lightly browned, roughly more or less 20 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in advance serving.
Nutritions of Mini Quiche Breakfast Bitescalories: 49.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 0.6 g
cholesterolContent: 50.7 mg
fatContent: 3.9 g
proteinContent: 3 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 72.2 mg
sugarContent: 0.2 g