immense crescent roll breakfast casserole for entertaining. Lots of flexibility.
The ingredient of Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole in imitation of Sausage and Hash Browns
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 6 large eggs
- u00bd cup milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese
The instruction how to make Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole in imitation of Sausage and Hash Browns
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and move around sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove sausage to a plate; drain and discard most of the grease from the skillet. ensue hash browns and cook until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
- stress inflection eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Arrange crescent rolls around the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. growth subsequent to sausage and hash brown potatoes. Pour egg merger on top of higher than peak and sprinkle like pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, virtually 30 minutes. cut off surgically remove from the oven and let set forward into the future serving, approximately 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole in imitation of Sausage and Hash Brownscalories: 317.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13.7 g
cholesterolContent: 139 mg
fatContent: 23.5 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 15.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.3 g
sodiumContent: 665.2 mg
sugarContent: 2 g