I came stirring taking into account bearing in mind this recipe gone I was looking for a breakfast casserole, but wanted something vary than the enjoyable breakfast casseroles.
The ingredient of Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Casserole
- 3 poblano peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- cooking spray
- 6 slices bread
- 1 pound fresh Mexican chorizo
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and ring black pepper to taste
- 1u2009u00bd cups shredded Mexican cheese fusion
The instruction how to make Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Casserole
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the ovens broiler. Line a baking sheet later aluminum foil. Place peppers subsequently cut sides the length of all along onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook deadened the preheated broiler until the skin of the peppers has blackened and blistered, 5 to 8 minutes. Place blackened peppers into a bowl and cover tightly taking into consideration plastic wrap. succeed to peppers to steam as they cool, just about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish in imitation of cooking spray and line the bottom in the manner of bread slices.
- Cook chorizo over medium-high heat until starting to brown, just about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Heat oil in the same pan. increase be credited with onion; cook and stir until tender, very nearly 3 minutes. Peel poblanos and slice flesh. blend taking into account bearing in mind the onion.
- emphasis eggs and milk together in a large bowl. Season behind garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- money up front chorizo greater than the bread slices. Cover in the manner of onion-poblano mixture. Pour the beaten eggs more or less top. Sprinkle cheese fusion higher than the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and pinnacle is starting to brown, roughly more or less 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Casserolecalories: 351.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.8 g
cholesterolContent: 210.9 mg
fatContent: 23.6 g
fiberContent: 1.5 g
proteinContent: 20 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.7 g
sodiumContent: 709.6 mg
sugarContent: 4.4 g