This is a basic corned beef roast recipe. It is easy to prepare and extraordinary to eat.
The ingredient of Corned Beef Roast
- 1 (5 1/2 pound) corned beef brisket gone spice packet
- 7 small potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
The instruction how to make Corned Beef Roast
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Place the brisket in the center of a roasting pan. Arrange the potatoes and carrots in this area the sides. Place the onion and garlic as regards height of the roast, and season subsequent to salt and pepper. Empty the seasoning packet on top of higher than the roast, and pour tolerable water into the pan to something like cover the potatoes. Cover later a lid or oppressive stifling aluminum foil.
- Roast for 5 to 6 hours in the preheated oven, until the roast is so sadness it can be flaked apart in the same way as a fork.
Nutritions of Corned Beef Roastcalories: 465 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.4 g
cholesterolContent: 133.9 mg
fatContent: 26.1 g
fiberContent: 3.6 g
proteinContent: 28.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.7 g
sodiumContent: 1559.6 mg
sugarContent: 1.8 g