I threw some stuff together and made this. Its seasoned gone sausage, pretty tasty. I make it in large batches, slice and sedate put under it. It makes an easy, nutritious and acceptable breakfast.
The ingredient of Breakfast Meatloaf
- 2 pounds arena turkey
- 2 cups textured vegetable protein
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 green distress peppers, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon sports ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon field sage
The instruction how to make Breakfast Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x11 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dome turkey, tvp, powdered milk, and eggs until without difficulty blended. mixture combination in the green peppers, onion, celery and spinach. Season following black pepper and sage. Press the blend into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the center is given and the juices rule clear. Let stand for a few minutes in the future slicing into 16 slices.
Nutritions of Breakfast Meatloafcalories: 251.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 10 g
cholesterolContent: 130.1 mg
fatContent: 11.5 g
fiberContent: 1.9 g
proteinContent: 28.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.6 g
sodiumContent: 304.6 mg
sugarContent: 7.3 g