The best beef stir-fry dish Ive ever tasted. Its easy, and the oyster sauce gives it such a extraordinary flavor. Enjoy.
The ingredient of Beef later than Green Onion
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- u00bd teaspoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
The instruction how to make Beef later than Green Onion
- In a small bowl, amalgamation the sherry, oyster sauce, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, and cook the flank steak practically 3 minutes. toss around in sherry sauce mixture. mount up the green onions, and continue cooking 10 minutes, or until the flank steak is evenly brown and the green onions are tender.
Nutritions of Beef later than Green Onioncalories: 211.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.6 g
cholesterolContent: 35.8 mg
fatContent: 15 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 13.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.6 g
sodiumContent: 154.1 mg
sugarContent: 1.1 g