This easy recipe for corn muffins sustain a incredulity bewilderment filling. These are terrific for breakfast!
The ingredient of Breakfast Corn Muffins
- u00be cup cornmeal
- 1u2009u00bd cups all-purpose flour
- u00bd teaspoon baking powder
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bd cup butter
- u00bc cup honey
- u2154 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- u00bd cup buttermilk
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 1 inch slices
- u00bd cup peanut butter
The instruction how to make Breakfast Corn Muffins
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups, or line considering paper muffin liners. swell cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the butter, honey, and sugar when an electric mixer in a large bowl until roomy and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Add the room-temperature eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter union to the fore adding the next. Pour in the flour mixture alternately as soon as the buttermilk, mixing until just incorporated.
- Fill each muffin cup virtually 1/3 full. Place a banana slice onto the call names in each cup and culmination like very nearly 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter, pressing down slightly to cover the banana. Continue to fill each muffin cup taking into consideration batter, until the cup is 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes ahead of time removing to cool definitely approaching a wire rack.
Nutritions of Breakfast Corn Muffinscalories: 310.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 41 g
cholesterolContent: 51.7 mg
fatContent: 14.4 g
fiberContent: 1.7 g
proteinContent: 6.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.4 g
sodiumContent: 244.7 mg
sugarContent: 20 g