Meat, potato, and cheese breakfast casserole. give support to for breakfast for dinner or Sunday brunch behind mimosas and coffee. seek mozzarella or pepper jack cheese in place of the Cheddar, or colby-jack in place of the Swiss for variations.
The ingredient of American Breakfast Casserole
- 1 (1 pound) package bacon, diced
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1u2009u00bd cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1u2009u00bc cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped green anxiety pepper, or to taste
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, or to taste
The instruction how to make American Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and work up bacon and onion in a skillet beyond medium heat until the bacon is crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain grease, reserving the drippings.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish subsequent to the reserved bacon grease.
- Combine the cooked bacon and onion, eggs, hash brown potatoes, Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, fear pepper, and green chilies in the prepared baking dish; rouse to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven until the eggs are set firm, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let casserole cool 10 minutes at the forefront pointed to serve.
Nutritions of American Breakfast Casserolecalories: 291.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 10.2 g
cholesterolContent: 117.3 mg
fatContent: 20.9 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 19.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.2 g
sodiumContent: 696 mg
sugarContent: 1.9 g