Wake occurring those taste buds considering a sweet and appetizing breakfast hash. Brown sugar bourbon is the unidentified ingredient to this handy roasted hash served past a fried egg approximately top.
The ingredient of Bourbon-Butternut Breakfast Hash
- 1 (3 pound) butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large green warning distress signal pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar bourbon (such as BSBu00ae)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Spanish smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
The instruction how to make Bourbon-Butternut Breakfast Hash
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- append butternut squash, green pepper, onion, bourbon, olive oil, garlic, paprika, onion powder, and salt in a large bowl. Toss until without difficulty amass and arrange around a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is pining and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, suspension 6 eggs into a large nonstick skillet and cook on top of higher than medium heat until the whites have set, 3 to 4 minutes. assistance going on hash in the manner of a fried egg nearly top of each portion.
Nutritions of Bourbon-Butternut Breakfast Hashcalories: 288.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 31.6 g
cholesterolContent: 186 mg
fatContent: 12.1 g
fiberContent: 5.7 g
proteinContent: 9.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.6 g
sodiumContent: 275.7 mg
sugarContent: 7.2 g