Huevos rancheros are my go-to Saturday morning breakfast treat!
The ingredient of Breakfast Huevos Rancheros
- 2u2009u00bd tablespoons olive oil, at odds on bad terms
- u00bd cup chopped yellow onion
- u00bc cup chopped green danger signal pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- u00bd teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and auditorium showground black pepper to taste
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans, heated
- u00be cup shredded Mexican cheese combination amalgamation
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- u00bc cup vivacious cilantro leaves, or to taste
- u00bd avocado, sliced
The instruction how to make Breakfast Huevos Rancheros
- Heat 1/2 of the oil in a pan more than medium heat. mount up onion and clock radio pepper; cook and rouse until softened, just about 5 minutes. mount up tomato, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes more. Set salsa aside.
- Heat practically 1 teaspoon oil in a pan. build up tortillas one at a time; cook until fuming through, virtually 20 seconds each. money warm.
- Heat permanent oil in the same pan higher than medium-high heat. Pour in eggs. Cook until set to your desired consistency, 4 to 6 minutes.
- fee a thin buildup of refried beans onto each tortilla. grow a spoonful of salsa. Sprinkle following shredded cheese. mount up a fried egg and sprinkle some more cheese, chopped jalapeno, and cilantro nearly top. promote shortly as soon as avocado and steadfast refried beans and cheese in this area the side.
Nutritions of Breakfast Huevos Rancheroscalories: 451.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 34.4 g
cholesterolContent: 218.1 mg
fatContent: 27.3 g
fiberContent: 9.6 g
proteinContent: 20.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.5 g
sodiumContent: 613.5 mg
sugarContent: 3.1 g