easy to get to homemade breakfast sausage that is baked on the other hand of fried for a healthier option. Bonus is no grease splatter and cleanup is minimal.
The ingredient of Homemade Oven-Baked Breakfast Sausage
- aluminum foil
- 1 pound arena pork
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon field paprika
- u00bd teaspoon pitch marjoram
- u00bd teaspoon ground black pepper
- u00bd teaspoon onion powder
- u00bc teaspoon dried thyme leaves
The instruction how to make Homemade Oven-Baked Breakfast Sausage
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet similar to aluminum foil.
- enhance ground pork, sage, salt, paprika, marjoram, pepper, onion powder, and thyme in a bowl; amalgamation until evenly combined. Form mixture into 10 small patties and place going on for the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Flip and cook until internal temperature is at least 160 degrees F (74 degrees C), nearly 10 more minutes.
Nutritions of Homemade Oven-Baked Breakfast Sausagecalories: 94.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 0.4 g
cholesterolContent: 29.4 mg
fatContent: 6.5 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 8.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.4 g
sodiumContent: 255.6 mg
sugarContent: 0.1 g