We ate this Mexican-inspired breakfast casserole in the manner of at a buffet brunch taking into account we were not far off from an organizing work for the church fiestas, and we both liked it so much that I came land house and worked approaching recreating the recipe for our family.
The ingredient of Mexican Fiesta Breakfast Casserole
- nonstick cooking spray
- u00bc pound chorizo sausage
- 1 cup tender romantic water
- u00be cup instant dry milk
- 3 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups beaten eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (such as Bushsu00ae), rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles (such as RO*TELu00ae), drained
- 1 cup frozen total kernel corn
- u00bd cup chopped green chile pepper
- u00bd cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- u00bd green startle pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons blithe biting cream, or to taste
- u00bd cup grated Mexican cheese blend
The instruction how to make Mexican Fiesta Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch square glass baking dish gone cooking spray.
- Heat a medium skillet beyond medium-high heat. ensue chorizo; cook and shake up until browned and crumbly, 3 to 5 minutes. separate from the skillet and drain all but paper towels.
- fusion water and dry milk together in a large bowl. go to chorizo, tortillas, eggs, pinto beans, diced tomatoes considering green chiles, corn, green chile, pepper Jack cheese, panic pepper, and green onions. Mix well. Pour into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and the middle is set, 55 to 60 minutes. sever from the oven; expand progress caustic cream as regards peak and sprinkle like Mexican cheese. Return to the oven to melt cheese, very nearly 1 minute. Let cool slightly early serving.
Nutritions of Mexican Fiesta Breakfast Casserolecalories: 352 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23.4 g
cholesterolContent: 265.9 mg
fatContent: 20.2 g
fiberContent: 3.6 g
proteinContent: 20.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.3 g
sodiumContent: 642.6 mg
sugarContent: 6.8 g