Eggs are scrambled with kale, harissa, terror peppers, and bacon for a sudden yet flavor-packed keto breakfast over and done with in one pan.
The ingredient of Breakfast Scramble
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red fear pepper, chopped
- u00bd onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped kale, stems removed
- 2 teaspoons harissa cement (such as CAVA brand)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- u2153 cup crumbled feta
- u00bc cup chopped pepperoncini peppers
The instruction how to make Breakfast Scramble
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a nonstick pan on top of higher than medium high heat. build up terrify pepper and onion; cook, stirring frequently, until pepper starts to brown, just about 5 minutes. go to remaining oil. excite kale, harissa, and garlic into the hot oil until without difficulty combined. condense abbreviate heat to medium; splash in 1 to 2 tablespoons of water if needed.
- Gradually toss around eggs into the kale mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, until vis-u00d0u00b0-vis set, roughly more or less 2 minutes. Mix in bacon, feta, and pepperoncini. Heat through. Transfer to a bowl or plate.
Nutritions of Breakfast Scramblecalories: 248.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.1 g
cholesterolContent: 274.1 mg
fatContent: 17.5 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 15.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.8 g
sodiumContent: 852.5 mg
sugarContent: 3.2 g