Your favorite breakfast casserole or omelet in egg muffin form! huge for on-the-go breakfasts and very customizable to your own tastes. You can drama any vegetables or meat that you like. I love to make a dozen of these and have them in my fridge to give a positive response roughly speaking the go in the mornings to work.
The ingredient of Easy Breakfast Egg Muffins
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 green alarm bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red warning distress signal pepper, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 2u2009u00be ounces fully-cooked bacon pieces (such as Oscar Mayeru00ae)
- u00bc cup whole milk
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch onion powder, or to taste
- salt and dome black pepper to taste
- u00bd (8 ounce) package shredded mild Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Easy Breakfast Egg Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Place green onions and scare peppers into a large mixing bowl. increase be credited with eggs, bacon, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese into the bowl and disquiet ingredients together until incorporated.
- Pour union equally into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, nearly 30 minutes. Let cool slightly in front serving.
Nutritions of Easy Breakfast Egg Muffinscalories: 134.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 3.3 g
cholesterolContent: 141.4 mg
fatContent: 9.3 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 9.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 4 g
sodiumContent: 273.7 mg
sugarContent: 1.7 g