A little sweet, a little appetizing and a lot of delicious. This easy breakfast casserole can even be prepped the night before.
The ingredient of Easy Breakfast Bake from Musselmans®
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 7 eggs
- u00bd cup milk
- u00be cup MUSSELMANSu00ae Apple Butter
- u00bd cup shredded prickly white Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Easy Breakfast Bake from Musselmans®
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole dish (or a 13x9-inch pan) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet and crumble it as it cooks. separate to a paper towel to drain any excess grease.
- Roll occurring the crescent rolls according to your package instructions and line them taking place in the works in the casserole dish (it is suitable if they touch).
- disturb together the eggs, milk, apple butter and optional cheese.
- Scatter the cooked sausage over the culmination of the crescent rolls in the dish. Pour the egg blend greater than the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the eggs have extremely set in the center.
Nutritions of Easy Breakfast Bake from Musselmans®calories: 461.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 35.7 g
cholesterolContent: 202.3 mg
fatContent: 25.1 g
proteinContent: 21.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.3 g
sodiumContent: 817.8 mg
sugarContent: 14.6 g